What is “The Healing Crisis”? Why and when does it happen and what symptoms you may experience? Everything you need to know about the process of Natural Healing with an alkaline diet and herbs.
When healing the body with an alkaline diet and herbs, the body goes through different levels of cleaning and repairing stages that often come with various dis-ease symptoms so called “The Healing Crisis”
There isn’t much known about this amazing phenomenon other than it plays a crucial part of the healing process.
The concept of healing the body, first and foremost, requires the elimination of toxins. The body achives that by purging toxins through the main elimination vessels such urine, stool and skin. However during detox and healing, the body tries to get rid of as many toxins as possible which through any possible way such as mucus discharge, running nose, coughing and all other cold/flue like symptoms which are the most common “Healing Crisis” symptoms.
“Sneezing, coughing, diarrhea, sweats, fevers, aches and pains are all-natural methods used by the body to detoxify (release toxins) and heal itself”
Generally, the more congested you are with toxins the more detox symptoms you will show, however, being over congested also may mean stagnation, which may require to go deeper in order to move lymph.
Cleansing cycles may last one hour, a day to a few days, happen once a week or even take up to a few weeks, it all depends on the level of toxicity. Showing Healing Crisis symptoms (as intense as they can get) is actually a great sign that your body is healing by purging of toxins and rebuilding weakened areas.
Old injury and disease symptoms may also come up, for instance, you may experience some pain and discomfort around areas where you had a broken bone, surgery or other weakness that didn’t get the chance to fully heal.
Thyroid cases may also show hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism symptoms such as fatigue, pain, weakened muscles, etc…while cancer cases may experience a temporary growth of tumors.
These old toxic problems that were originally suppressed now receive attention, which allow the body to rebuild and restore normal tissue function. You may also feel areas of weakness that you never even knew you had! Don’t panic! Just relax and let your body continue its journey into vibrant health!
Healing Crisis Symptom Levels
How to deal
with “Healing Crisis” symptoms?
Lack of energy or fatigue
- Drink three to six 10 ounce glasses of carrot, spinach and celery juice per day.
- Eat as much fresh, ripe fruits as possible
- Panax Ginseng extract, Royal Jelly, Alfalfa, Barley Green Complex, and/or God’s Garden Superfood Blend
- Rest & Time are great healers!
- Alternating hot and cold compresses
- Arnica oil, used topically
- Castor Oil Packs
- Ginger, Mint, or Chamomile tea
- Keep hydrated (drink plenty of distilled water, fresh fruit juices or vegetable juices)
- Cold cloth on back of neck/forehead
Asthmatic & Lung Congestion
- Castor Oil Pack with hot cayenne compresses, place over lung area on the chest.
- Drink a cup of Peppermint Tea followed every 10 minutes with a teaspoon of the tincture of Lobelia (up to 6 teaspoons)
- Hot and cold presses
- Antispasmodic (Neuromuscular Tonic)
- Chamomile or Peppermint Tea
- 2 ounces of Aloe Vera juice 3 times a day (could cause diarrhea)
- Slippery Elm/Marshmallow Root Tea (I tsp of herb to 1 cup of water/Boil 8 minutes/steep for 5 minutes/strain & drink) 1 cupful 3-‐6 times per day
- Hot & Cold Presses
- Inflammation is acid, so alkalize, alkalize, alkalize! Raw fruits and vegetables are the best.
- Ginger Tea is great for heartburn.
- If improper eating (including bad food combining) have occurred, an apple will help
Keep in mind that true healing ALWAYS requires alkalization by consuming an alkaline diet and herbs, which leads to cellular regeneration. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive different levels of alkaline diet programs which are high alkalizers and energizers of the tissues, organs and glands of your body.
It is always recommended to eat 100% raw fruits and vegetables; this is the strongest form of healing, If you can eat 100% raw fruits and vegetables, your body’s response will be unbelievable. Try it!
However, you may find that eating 80% raw uncooked foods to 20% cooked might be easier, especially when transitioning from a meat & dairy diet.
Always remember that disease is nothing more than a toxic, over-acid, inflamed body which requires Alkalization – Do not be alarmed or fear the symptoms that may come during your healing journey – be grateful for the Healing Crisis- as this means your body is healing!
Next read…..What to expect after healing?